Health, Safety, and Infection Prevention Protocol
Our doctors and staff at Naime - Espinosa Vision Center have taken protective measures to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy as we continue serving our community.
Please inform us PRIOR to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID symptoms. These include but are not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and stomach upset. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be reducing the number of patients in our office to allow adequate social distancing. It is important to keep your appointment. Missed or late appointments will be rescheduled no earlier than 3 weeks from the time of the original exam.
- All staff and patients will be asked to wear a protective face mask in the office.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we ask for patients to come to their appointment alone. Should you need assistance (i.e. younger children and elderly adults), please contact our office so we can accommodate the situation.
- We ask all patients arrive to their appointment on time so we can limit the number of patients in the office. We will do our absolute best to see all our patients on time.
- Drop-in optical repairs, adjustments and pick ups will need to be scheduled. Please call or text our office to make arrangements
- We will pre-clean and sanitize the frames prior to your visit. You can choose up to 6 styles and our opticians will help fit you with the best styles.
- All optical dispenses, adjustments and repairs will require an appointment time with our opticians.
Our highest priority is the safety of our patients. We appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our doctors and staff. Please note that these are the changes that we have instituted to help keep you safe. Your cooperation is vital in making sure that everyone is protected.