Revised COVID-19 Procedures
Dear Valued Patients,
We have taken protective measures to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy as we continue serving our community.
We will do the following:
- Online scheduling is available. Please go to our website to schedule your next exam.
- We will reduce the number of patients in our office to allow adequate social distancing.
- All staff and patients must wear a protective face mask in the office.
- We have added air purifiers to our exam room to offer filtered air breaking down bacteria & viruses at the molecular level.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we ask for patients to come to the appointment alone. Should you need special assistance (i.e. younger children and elderly adults), please contact our office so we can accommodate the situation.
We ask all patients to arrive at their appointment on time so we can limit the number of patients in the office. We will do our absolute best to see all our patients on time.
All frames will be disinfected after being tried on by patients. Our opticians will continue to help style our frames.
Please inform us PRIOR to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and stomach upset. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Our highest priority is the safety of our patients. We appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our doctors and staff.
Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions or concerns. We are always here to help.
Best regards,Naime - Espinosa Vision Center